By using this website, you and your organization consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of information as described in this Privacy Statement and accept its terms. If you do not consent to such collection, use, disclosure and transfer, you and your organization may not use the website. It is the responsibility of organizations to bring this Privacy Statement and its terms to the attention of each employee, contractor, customer or other participant who accesses this information on your behalf.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, ‘Personal Information’ means information about an identified or identifiable individual protected under the privacy and/or data protection legislation applicable in the individual’s jurisdiction.
What personal information we collect
We collect Personal Information as it is provided to us by you, for example when you download product information sheets from our website or sign up to receive a newsletter we may collect a name, mailing address, telephone number and/or email address. When the website is used, we may collect information (including Personal Information) by prompting the user. We may also automatically collect Personal Information as required to make available the site. For example, when the website is accessed by receiving a request from a computing device, we may automatically receive the IP address and/or other technical data identifying the device from which the request was received. If you communicate with us regarding the website, we will collect any information, which may include Personal Information, that is provided to us in such communication. Like the operators of most websites, we may use analytic and reporting technologies to record information, which may include Personal Information, about how the website has been accessed.
How we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect through our website to
- provide, make available and/or troubleshoot the website
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts and improve the website, including the content, functionality and usability
- to provide you with effective customer service
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of the website
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe may be of interest to you
- to invite you to provide feedback to us
- to provide internal research
- to better understand your needs and interests
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable notice, communication, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and eMCREY
Disclosure to Third Parties
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this website with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
If we are required by law to obtain your consent, or otherwise believe that your consent is appropriate in the circumstances, we will obtain your consent before we share your Personal Information.
Where do we host and process your information?
We may host and process information (which may include Personal Information), in the United States and/or any other country (including through our affiliates and third parties we use to operate and manage the website). You agree that we and our third-party service providers may move and process such information as reasonably necessary to operate our website as may be required by applicable laws, rules or regulations or by legal or governmental authority.
How long do we retain your information?
We will only retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the purpose we collected it for (and may retain it for a reasonable time thereafter) unless we are required by law to dispose of it earlier or to keep it longer. We will also retain and use information (which may include Personal Information) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and protect or enforce our rights, and/or to protect or enforce the rights of a third party.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We care about your privacy and we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect you against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this website. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure, noting that the transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and/or may be subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit.
How do you opt out of Receiving Marketing and Promotional Messages?
You may opt out of receiving future marketing and promotional emails by following the instructions in the footer of any marketing and promotional email you may receive from us.
How can you update your Personal Information on our website?
Upon written request from you, we will update any Personal Information we have about you.
eMcREY reserves and has the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms of conditions of this Privacy Statement without notice and without liability to you or your organization. Any such changes shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on the website. The most recent version of this Privacy Statement will always be found at www.emcrey.com. You agree to review this Privacy Statement from time to time and agree that any subsequent use following changes to it shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org